Tuesday, May 29, 2007

In search of... Can you help?

*Note: This post is a sticky, there are newer posts below*

I have 3 projects I need help with and I'm hoping one of you might be able to help.

1 - I'm looking for a writer for an e-book. I have a series of financial e-books I want to publish and need someone to translate my thoughts and words to paper. If you or someone you know would be interested, please visit my website for details about what I'm looking for.

2 - I'm looking to expand my public speaking resume so if you know of any groups/non-profits/associations in the Metro Portland, OR area who would be interested in having me do a pro-bono presentation, please contact me at mandy@personalfinance101.org.

3 - I'm looking for couples to interview about their money habits. Couples of any sort: married, living together, same sex, whatever. This is research for development of a new class aimed at teaching couples to talk/work together to establish good personal finance habits. If you would be interested in participating, please contact me at mandy@personalfinance101.org.

Feel free to spread the word.

Thanks!

0 comments: